It is our goal to be the most skilled and professional new homes specialists, enabling us to give our clients the finest personalized service. Because every company, no matter how big or small, is looking for the formula that combines land, design, finance, construction, marketing, and sales into profitable, ongoing business, we have created a New Home Marketing Program "Market Smart!" to assist you through this process.
In today's business world there is great demand for experience, professionalism and marketing talent, and nowhere is this more apparent than in the fragmental business of real estate development and New Home sales. In the years ahead there will be rapid changes in technology, markets and market segmentation, consumer values and behavior, finance, geographies, political regulations and in trade economic policies.
Many real estate agents handle various builder/developer sales programs as only part of their business focus and they tend to be married to the buyer rather than to the builder/developer. The marketing and sales of new homes is unique, therefore it cannot be approached in the same way as resale housing.
We do one thing and we do it well. We market New Homes. We take pride in the success of our clients, as a result, we experience long lasting and mutually profitable relationships with all. As the builder/developer of your listed property, you will benefit from many professional services available. These include:
- Staffing by trained, licensed, "New Homes Sales Professionals" holding the "Certified Site Professional" certification.
- Assistance in the design, placement and production of marketing promotions and advertising material such as magazines and newspaper ads, flyers, direct mailings, and the the internet.
- Interior design coordination for models and sales centers.
- Sales center graphics and support piece coordination (site table, maps, renderings, floorplans, logos, etc.)
- Consultation with builder/developer and coordination of documentation pertinent to the development (i.e. contract, reservation forms, agreements of sales, etc.)
- Written reports and regular meeting with builder/developer to discuss sales, traffic, advertising programs, pending closings and any additional items pertinent to the development.
- "Sales Closer Plus" our computerized, state of the art follow up system.
- Coordination of buyer's decorator selections.
- Timely processing of documents to effect a prompt closing.
- Coordination of inspections, attorneys, and scheduling closing dates.
- Ongoing concept analysis of your community to determine the most effective positioning within the marketplace.
AdvertisingThe advertising of residential real estate in today's market can be complicated. Competition for prospective buyers is fierce, and many publication "gimmick" media vie for their share of the builder/developer's advertising dollars. It is easy to become uncertain about what will provide the best results from money invested. Informed decision and thorough planning of advertising expenditures can save you a great deal of money. We believe that focusing on emotional "hot buttons" rather than just describing features is the key to successful advertising. Buyers are not buying a house, they are buying a lifestyle of affordability. We are able to supply you with any combination of budgeting, marketing, merchandising, and public relation services deemed appropriate for your community, as well as being attractive to prospective buyers.
Follow UpAdditionally, we believe that prospect follow-up and sales tracking is vitally important. Virtually all national and regional statistics for the past seven years demonstrates that only 9 to 10 percent of new homes are purchased during the first visit, and that people will visit your community seven to ten times before they decide to buy. Clearly then, 90% or more of your success and income are dependent upon your sales team's ability to follow-up. Within our Market Smart! Program, we have a comprehensive, computerized follow-up system in place and ready to work for you.